In honor of Valentine’s Day this Friday, I wanted to share five things over the course of the next five days that I absolutely love, love, love. I’ve always believed that Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples, it’s for expressing your love even more for those you truly care about. I also think it’s great to get discounted chocolate the day after which brings me to Day One.
I Love Chocolate
I really love chocolate. Any type, form, with nuts, with caramel, all of it. Chocolate is my favorite sweet and I almost always have it on hand in my house, and in my desk at work (for emergencies of course). It’s my comfort food, my happy food, my I’m too sad to function food, you name it. If I have any choice of dessert, it’s probably going to have chocolate in it. Here are just a few of my favorite forms of chocolate:
- My all-time favorite kind is the Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffles. Literally the way to my heart is chocolate coated chocolate.
- My favorite cookie is the classic Oreo. No double stuffed nonsense.
- Candy bar: KitKat.
- My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food: chocolate, caramel and marshmallow perfection.
- Cake form? Red Velvet with cream cheese frosting all the way
- I love hot chocolate with a bit of whipped cream too.
Stay tuned for the next four days of love!