Day 12: What’s in Your Bag
So I sometimes get made fun of my bag because it’s “an old lady bag”. I bought a large, plain grey purse that can hold my laptop and all the other things I like to have with me when I’m out an about. I do take out just my wallet when I’m running into a store quickly or at the mall shopping.
So what is in my purse?
- a wallet of course (which I’ve also been told is big)
- a water bottle (usually)
- a foldable reusable bag (thank you Uncle Ron)
- my checkbook
- a small notepad
- an emergency nail kit (clippers, file, etc.)
- business cards
- a battery for those emergency phone charging needs
- a phone charger
- pepper spray and an emergency noise maker
- Airborne and Nuun
- my planner (only to and from work usually)
- sometimes my laptop
- a small zippered bag containing all the emergency little things: deodorant, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, contact solution, eye drops, sunscreen, toothpicks, ibuprofen, tissues, chapstick and cough drops.
So yes, I have a lot in my purse which is why it needs to be big.