For the year of 2019 I have challenged myself to read 50 books. When you do the math that essentially equates to a book a week. My Goodreads list is long so I have plenty of books to chose from. (And yes, I’m on track so far with my first book of the year).
I thought to make things even more interesting, I’d put a little review of the book on here as a fun addition to my challenge. Now my book choices are all over the place. I truly like everything from Fantasy, to Crime Novels, to YA, so be prepared for an array of novels and even a little poetry dabbled in.
I also always appreciate suggestions and comments on my posts! Especially if they are really good books that I should totally add to my list.
- Book #1: Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick – completed January 6th
- Book #2: The Late Show by Michael Connelly – completed January 17th
- Book #3: Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates – completed January 20th
- Book #4: The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr – completed January 29th
- Book #5: Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankin – completed February 6th
- Book #6: Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur – completed February 9th
- Book #7: The Adventure Zone: Here There be Gerblins – completed February 19th
- Book #8: More Than This by Patrick Ness – completed April 5th
- Book #9: Not Quite What I Was Planning – completed April 7th
- Book #10: The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis – completed April 11th
- Book #11: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis – completed April 21st
- Book #12: The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur – completed April 28th
- Book #13: The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis – completed May 24th